INDUSTRY-LEADING EXPERTISE YOU CAN RELY ON FOR YOUR PROJECT
ATCO helps our customers and partners navigate new infrastructure investments and manage the full lifecycle of electricity transmission and distribution (T&D) projects — from concept, design, permitting and construction, to ownership and maintenance.
We offer comprehensive solutions in both utility-owned (regulated) and customer-owned (non-regulated) electricity infrastructure with an owner’s perspective to lifecycle and asset management. Our asset and project teams are familiar serving large industrial and commercial customers in the transmission and distribution facilities space.
In terms of electricity T&D, this includes projects with substations, transmission lines, distribution feeders and distributed generation.
THE ATCO ADVANTAGE
- As one of western Canada’s largest natural electricity transmission and distribution facility owners and operators, ATCO has been delivering energy to industrial, commercial and residential customers through our vast energy infrastructure network, which is actively maintained.
- This includes 75,000 km of electric powerline; hundreds of substations and telecom sites; a 1,500 km fibre network; 26 isolated generation sites.
- You can leverage our extensive experience as owners and operators to ensure that your projects are delivered exactly when and how they’re needed, with assets that remain reliable over the long term.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Feasibility and system studies
- Owner's Engineering
- HS&E planning and management
- T&D operation & maintenance
- Asset management
- Metering data management
- Right-of-way planning and management
- Vegetation management
- Regulatory compliance