SERVICE RELIABILITY YOU CAN COUNT ON
Improve efficiency and minimize disruption with our customized Operations & Maintenance (O&M) solutions for electrical and natural gas infrastructure. Allowing us to operate and maintain your electricity or natural gas pipeline system enables you to focus on your core business. We’ll work with you to develop customized, safety-first O&M practices that optimize your assets’ system reliability and minimize risk.
THE ATCO ADVANTAGE
- Operating and maintaining our vast natural gas and electricity infrastructure safely and reliably on a day-to-day basis is at the core of our business.
- With in-house teams dedicated to operating and maintaining 75,000 km of electric lines, hundreds of substations, 64,000 km of natural gas pipeline and over 4,000 regulating stations, there are countless challenges we have solutioned on our own systems.
- Offering resources and geographical coverage that is unmatched for natural gas and electrical transmission & distribution systems, our operations & maintenance services are Alberta’s gold standard.
- We apply our insights and steadfast approach, rooted in safety, reliability and execution excellence, to your electricity and natural gas infrastructure.
WHAT WE OFFER
- System operations & maintenance
- Training & capacity development (including live line training)
- Program development & monitoring
- Program execution
- Scheduled & emergency maintenance
- Emergency response
- System asset inspection and assessments (including system reliability, operation, asset health)
- Asset management and conversion
- Turnaround planning & execution
- Operations manual development
- Vegetation management
- Leak surveys
- Temporary gas supply