How can we help?
As your electricity delivery company, you can count on us. Use the following phone numbers or the online form at the bottom of this page to contact us.
Call 1-800-668-2248 or Contact Us Online using the below form
- Request a new service line or secondary line
- Relocate power line or meter
- Concerns about ATCO Electricity services
- Service installation or salvage
- Safety information and education
- Questions or comments about ATCO Electricity in your community
Customer Assistance Centre hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you have received a letter stating your power has been shut off, please contact your retailer. After you've resolved this disconnection with your retailer, they will notify us to turn your power back on and there is no need to contact us
- Report a Street Light Problem
- High Load Moves
- Oilfield and Industrial Inquiries
- Land Crossing and Land Inquiries
The ATCO Electric distribution charge you see on your monthly bill from your energy retailer is regulated by the Alberta Utilities Commission.
For energy efficiency advice and information on reducing your electricity consumption, visit our Energy 101 pages.
ALBERTA ONE CALL
Call or click before you dig, plant trees, or build a deck in your yard:
Customer Data Resources
We have developed reports that can be used to create enrollment lists and to capture historical energy data. Any request for customer data requires authorization from the site customer using the Consent to Release Information. This form may be submitted by email (in PDF format) or fax.
Any request for customer data requires authorization from the customer using the Authorization and Release Form.