UNDERGROUND RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT (URD) TURNKEY PROJECTS
Our URD turnkey process gives you more power and control over your project costs and timing. You plan, coordinate and construct the underground electrical facilities in your new residential development, and we'll work with you every step of the way to make sure it meets all safety and reliability requirements.
When the project is done, you turn the keys over to us. We own, operate and maintain the underground distribution facilities going forward.
START A PROJECT:
1. Visit your local office or call 1 800 668 2248 and ask to speak to your local Customer Sales Representative.
2. Complete the Application Form and email it to email@example.com.
Note: You’ll need to provide an Area Structure Plan and a Compiled Legal Survey Lot Plan.
- Application Form
- Utility Right-of-Way Agreement
- F2 - Asset Documentation
- F3 - Notice of Disclaimer
- F7 - Equipment Ground Test Report (sample)
- F10 - Commissioning 3 Phase Transformer
- F11 - Material Certification
- F12 - Construction Completion Certificate
- F13 - Energization Request
- F14 - Site Cleared of Personnel
- F15 - Final Acceptance Certificate
- F20 - Cable Termination Sign-Off
- F21 - URD Turnkey Commissioning
- F22 - Design Transmittal
CONSULTANTS & CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTORS
If you’re a consultant or contractor wishing to work on an URD turnkey project, please contact local developers directly to submit your name for consideration. ATCO does not endorse the services or products of any specific consultant or contactor.