In ATCO, you have a partner with comprehensive in-house experience building, owning, operating and maintaining electricity infrastructure around the world.
We are a world class transmission and distribution owner and operator with 87,000 km of reliable electric power transmission and distribution lines, plus hundreds of substations globally.
Put our seven decades of experience to work for you!
Let us make electricity easy for you
Engineering, Procurement & Construction
Industry leading expertise.
When you partner with ATCO and our in-house team of nearly 300 engineers, you leverage more than seven decades of global experience and broad expertise in engineering, procurement, construction and maintenance. Our EPC services work for the entire life of your project or asset:
- Owner’s engineering
- Front-end engineering design (FEED)
- Design engineering
- Project and procurement management
- System design
- Construction and construction oversight
Operations & Maintenance Services
Safe and reliable solutions you can count on.
By entrusting us to safely and reliably operate and maintain your electric distribution, transmission and generation systems, you can focus on what matters most – your core business. Our services include:
- System operations and maintenance
- Scheduled and emergency maintenance
- Training and capacity development
- System assessment
- Asset conversion and management
- Turnaround execution management
High-performing power transmission.
We understand the importance and complexity of large-scale HVDC (High-Voltage Direct Current) infrastructure. It’s what we do – we build, own, operate and maintain electricity infrastructure that’s efficient and stable. Leverage our expertise to ensure the success of your project:
- Owner’s engineer
- Feasibility and systems studies
- Reactive power compensation design including integration of static VAR systems
- HVDC control & protection design, P&C factory acceptance testing; control replacement
- Construction and commissioning
- Transition from design to construction to operations & maintenance