An Industry-First Partnership between ATCO and Dynamic Risk
We have partnered with Dynamic Risk to provide upstream and midstream oil and gas companies a unique end-to-end pipeline integrity management program that spans the entire lifecycle of your pipeline. Together, we can provide you with a customized, one-stop integrity management solution.
Via our industry-first partnership, we offer our clients increased deliverability, improved reliability and optimized operating costs. The value we bring to our clients includes:
- Extensive risk assessment and field experience
- 100% regulatory compliance
- Single point of accountability
- Ease of procurement and contract management
- Less downtime and improvement in operational performance
- Access to an extensive network of operators
- Data integrity
- Ability to identify and respond to high-risk threats and protect against them
- 15 years without a loss time injury (LTI)
Pipeline Operations as a Service
Now more than ever, operators are focused on their core business lines and making strategic investments that drive value to remain competitive. At ATCO and Dynamic Risk, our core business is to analyze, maintain, and operate pipelines.
- 24x7 Control Room SCADA monitoring
- Pressure, temperature, valves, etc.
- ROW management
- Aerial monitoring
- Surveys and inspections
- Lease management
- Integrity and Maintenance management
About Dynamic Risk
Dynamic Risk’s technology and consulting services optimize risk-informed decision making to manage risk through an asset’s entire life cycle. Their IRAS software models pipeline systems to proactively determine where they are most likely to fail and the corresponding consequences of unintended releases. From gathering systems, midstream pipelines, transmission pipelines, and distribution networks Dynamic Risk’s software applications and in-house expertise provide complete pipeline risk assessment, data management and compliance reporting.