The safest, reliable, and most cost-effective solution for your construction needs
Why wait until your construction project is completed to get a natural gas line installed? With ATCO’s Construction Energy service, you don’t need to wait. You can use natural gas to provide both heat and power onsite during all phases of construction. Contact us early in your development process to access construction energy for your project.
- Planning and design services for your site’s custom construction energy solution
- Custom heating and power plans tailored for your site and project
- Engineering design
- Temporary or permanent gas line installation
- Equipment of Variable Sizes
- Natural Gas Heaters (40K BTU- 1.5M BTU)
- Natural Gas Generators (15kW- 5MW)
- Equipment rental, rent-to-own and purchase options
What do our Construction Energy solutions offer?
- Equipment of Variable Sizes - Our construction heaters/generators range in size to meet your heating needs from concrete curing to the drywall stage. Our natural gas generators range in size to provide onsite power through the entire construction process.
- Site Assessment and Installation - We provide detailed site analysis and recommendations to meet your construction energy needs, and our team can look at options for temporary natural gas supply if needed.
- Safe and Reliable Natural Gas - Our solution delivers an uninterrupted supply of natural gas whether your project needs are residential, commercial or industrial in size.
- Cost savings - Save up to 60% on fuel costs - natural gas is less expensive than propane and diesel, in fact it’s 6x cheaper than diesel.
- Increase productivity and reduce labour costs - Our solution provides an unlimited supply of natural gas, which can help to reduce downtime. Plus, no labour is required to change out, track or re-order propane tanks.
- Access to reliable and convenient energy - You get a continuous and reliable supply of heat and power throughout construction because you’re only using one energy source for your project.
- Improved site safety - Your staff don’t need to move heavy propane tanks.
- Straight-forward billing - You only pay for the fuel you use and will receive a single monthly gas bill reflecting your actual usage.