As your natural gas and electricity distribution partners, we know how important it is for you to have everything you need to provide our customers the right information about their electricity and natural gas usage.
Industry rules can be found on Alberta Utilities Commission's website.
Electricity and Natural Gas Retailer Information
Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions under which ATCO Electric and ATCO Gas provides service are approved by the Alberta Utilities Commission. The following documents outline the detailed Terms and Conditions.
- Electricity Terms & Conditions for customers, retailers and REA customers
- Natural Gas Terms & Conditions
These Guides were developed by ATCO Electric and ATCO Gas for retailers, self-retailers and the Default Supply Provider who have entered into a Retail Service Agreement with us for Natural Gas and Electric Distribution Access Service.
Electric Retailer Resources
- Load Settlement Procedures
- Sample Profiling Data and Information:
Site ID, Site Cycle Catalogue & Tariff Information
Site ID list is a file that contains a list of the site IDs that reside within ATCO Electric’s and ATCO Gas’s service territory.
Site Cycle Catalogues provide bill cycle data to enable retailers to cross reference sites to a distributor’s billing cycle.
- Electric Site Cycle Catalogue
- Natural Gas North Site Cycle Catalogue
- Natural Gas South Site Cycle Catalogue
Tariff Bill Calendars provides the yearly tariff bill file schedule.
- 2020 ATCO Gas North Tariff Bill Calendar
- 2020 ATCO Gas South Tariff Bill Calendar
- 2020 ATCO Electric Tariff Bill Calendar
Natural Gas Specific Information
Imbalance Reporting Information System
Used by retailers to access their accounts in order to monitor and maintain the daily balance between gas supply and customer consumption.
Login to Imbalance Reporting Information System (IRIS). Note that you require a password to login.
Need help with IRIS? Contact ATCO Gas’s Retailer Service at 780-420-7199.
- Documentation and Reporting
- Alberta Gas Utilities Act and Regulations