Our Services for your home or farm

We’ve been energizing homes, farms and businesses for more than 70 years. When the lights go out, you can count on us to respond quickly, no matter the hour or the weather. If you need new service to power your home, help moving farm equipment near power lines, or have electricity safety questions – we’re here for you.

We're happy to help

Get in touch to:

Request new service, relocate a power line or meter,  remove service or report a power quality issue.

Move tall farm equipment and grain bins near power lines.

Request safety information, education resources, and learn about ATCO in your community.


when to contact your energy retailer

We’re your electricity delivery company. Your energy retailer buys the electricity for you, looks after your account and bills you.

Contact your retailer:

  • For information about your account or bill
  • To reconnect service that was disconnected for any reason
  • To disconnect a service


Don’t have a retailer? In Alberta, you can choose between regulated and competitive energy retailers. The regulated retailer in our service area is Direct Energy Regulated Services. For more information and a list of competitive retailers, visit ucahelps.gov.ab.ca or call 310 4455 (toll free).