Access to reliable, affordable and sustainable energy underpins the vitality of our communities. We continue to pioneer the innovative energy solutions our customers and partners are looking for, with a focus on enabling the transition to a net-zero emissions future. We know we must also balance the energy transition with affordability and reliability for our customers.
Making this transition smoothly requires long-term thinking and collaboration among members of industry, regulators, policymakers and customers. Striking the right balance between community needs, environmental stewardship, system reliability, price stability and investor confidence is essential. Our approach is multifaceted—one that recognizes multiple solutions are required, customized to each customer’s situation. We take part in a range of multi-stakeholder discussions on our shared energy future.
To ensure the reliability of energy now and in the future, our strategy is to pursue cleaner fuels, renewable energy and energy efficiency improvements, while maintaining existing and invest in new and replacement infrastructure. We also provide cost-effective and efficient energy solutions to our customers and advocate for energy efficiency to reduce costs.
We commit to doing our part to provide access to secure, reliable, affordable energy by:
- Developing energy solutions centered around our customers
- Providing innovative solutions in renewable energy and lower-emitting energy alternatives
- Encouraging long-term, effective and collaborative energy solutions by participating in multi-stakeholder groups
- Finding ways to reduce energy consumption
- Providing access to reliable, affordable and sustainable energy