Join our team
From our beginnings in 1947 until today, we serve more than two million clients around the world driven by the spirit of our people. With ATCO, you join a global team committed to operational excellence, health and safety and strengthening communities where we work and live.
Marketing and Communications Senior Advisor
- Research, develop, manage, execute, and measure effectiveness of integrated marketing communication to support business strategies and initiatives for internal and external audiences.
- Research and understand policy, regulatory and industry issues and opportunities to ensure communications is relevant, timely and effective
- Develop and maintain relationship with key media.
- Responsible for developing networking opportunities.
- Liaise with Human Resources to develop and implement comprehensive internal communications plans in support of but not limited to: cascade of business strategy, employee engagement, Health & Safety, recognition, and corporate culture.
- Establish project management processes to focus strategies and tactics to provide service to our Corporate business units
- Plan, coordinate and execute corporate events for leaders and employees
- Experience developing a comprehensive integrated Marketing & Communications strategy in support of business goals
- Demonstrated knowledge of communication principles in a corporate setting.
- Exceptional writing and story-telling skills (written and verbal in Spanish and English)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premier
- Photo shooting skills
- 7-10 years of progressive, related experience in marketing and communications
- Knowledge of the energy sector would be an asset
Undergraduate degree, type of Education (or Major) Required:
- A university degree in marketing communications, public relations or a related field (experience and equivalencies may be considered)