When your power is out, you want to know how soon it will be back on and why it went off in the first place. My ATCO Electricity gives you timely notifications about any outages impacting you in our service territory and provides you with information tailored specifically for your location.
Easy to Get Started
- Keep a copy of your bill handy, and you will have what you need to get set up in minutes.
Stay Up to Date
- View the interactive outage map for current and planned outages in ATCO’s service territory.
- Enter your Site ID (which you can find on utilitynet.net or at the top of your electricity bill) to receive timely updates, like estimated restoration times, current status, and cause, directly by SMS, email and/or push notifications.
- Use the app to report power outages, streetlight issues, equipment damage, and other service issues directly to ATCO.
- The Resources tab has information tailored specifically for our customers. A hub of articles, FAQs and contact information are available right at your fingertips, so you’re not waiting for simple answers that you need right away.
Connect with Us
- Tell us how we are doing! Your opinion matters, so click "thumbs up" if an article or FAQ was useful or "thumbs down" if we can improve. Even better, share your ideas with us by leaving a comment at the bottom of the "Contact Us" page.