We’re committed to being open, fair and transparent. It’s an ATCO core value and one we take very seriously. The way we work with other industry participants, including energy retailers and other ATCO companies, is governed by two codes of conduct. These codes set out the rules and standards we follow day in and day out in all of our dealings.
Code of Conduct Regulation
- Code of Conduct Regulation
- ATCO's Natural Gas Distribution Division Code of Conduct Regulation (Compliance Plan)
ATCO Inter-Affiliate Code of Conduct
- Inter-Affiliate Code of Conduct
- ATCO's Natural Gas Distribution Division Compliance Plan
- ATCO's Natural Gas Transmission Division Compliance Plan
- 2018 ATCO's Natural Gas Distribution Compliance Report
- 2018 ATCO's Natural Gas Transmission Compliance Report
- Exemptions Granted by the AUC to ATCO's Natural Gas Distribution Division
Complaints about contraventions of the two Codes of Conduct may be directed to ATCO's Natural Gas Distribution and Transmission Division Compliance Officer at email@example.com for resolution. The Compliance Officer will acknowledge receipt of the dispute, complaint or inquiry within 5 working days of receipt. The Compliance Officer will respond to the dispute, complaint or inquiry within 21 days of its receipt. The response will include a description of the dispute, complaint or inquiry and the initial response of ATCO to the issues identified in the submission. ATCO’s final disposition of the dispute, complaint or inquiry will be completed as expeditiously as possible in the circumstances and, in any event, within 60 days of receipt of the dispute, complaint or inquiry, except where the party making the submission otherwise agrees.
Complaints about contraventions of the Codes of Conduct can also be made to the Alberta Utilities Commission or the Market Surveillance Administrator.
The Alberta Utilities Commission and the Market Surveillance Administrator are independent of ATCO.
ATCO Compliance Officer:
Alberta Utilities Commission
Market Surveillance Administrator