High Pressure Gas Infrastructure
To help you better understand our gas infrastructure, ATCO has prepared an information handbook for anyone planning and conducting works around the gas distribution network.
The information in the handbook provides additional information and further guidance after conducting a Dial Before You Dig request, helping you carry out your works safely. Some topics covered by the handbook include:
- Understanding our gas distribution network
- Planning for works around the network
- Identifying the location of buried pipes
- Safely conducting activities around the network
- Mandatory requirements for working around High Pressure Gas Infrastructure
Please review our handbook for more information: Additional Information for Working around gas infrastructure.
To lodge a submission, please complete the online form HP Notification Request, including the full scope of works, methodology, machinery and all relevant plans and proving information.
Please find ATCO’s list of External Approved Locators here for your convenience.