Currently without gas? This can be due to a number of factors:
- If ATCO are carrying out urgent maintenance works in your area, you can find information related to this on our Outage & Planned Works Map.
- Check your letter box and meter box for any cards we may have left. If a card is there, it will advise you of the cause of the outage and next steps.
- If you’ve received an Inspector’s Order for a gas leak, or non-compliant installation, you will need to engage a private licensed gas fitter to carry out repairs, as per the Inspector’s Order, and recommission your gas supply. ATCO are required to disconnect any gas installation with a gas leak present immediately, due to safety requirements.
- If your outage relates to a billing issue, you will need to contact your gas retailer.
- If you’re unsure of the cause of your outage, please feel free to contact the ATCO faults & emergencies contact centre on 13 13 52 to troubleshoot the issue, and have an ATCO technician attend if required.
Have feedback for ATCO related to a gas outage? Contact us using our enquiries form.
Is it an emergency?
Have you hit a gas line? Or do you smell gas?
Call ATCO's Faults and Emergencies number - 13 13 52
For all General Enquiries, you can also call ATCO on 13 13 56
You can also email our Customer relations team: email@example.com
Only local call fees apply from anywhere in Western Australia (excluding mobiles)